When someone blocks you from messaging them on most Android and iPhone apps, you probably won’t be receiving any notifications, and many of these apps don’t allow continued communication after one person gets blocked.
However, there are ways to text someone who blocked you on Android, iPhone, and social media apps. This article shows you how to text someone who blocked your number, and for free.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked Your Number for Free on Android
Follow these steps to text anyone who has blocked your phone number from texting them.
- On Google Play Store, search for SpoofCard App.
- Download and install the app on your Android phone.
- Next, open the app, and on the navigation page, select SpoofText.
- Click on New Spoof Text
Type the phone number of the person you’d like to text in the space provided. You may grant the app access to your phone’s contacts to make choosing a phone number easier. Type your message and send it to the person.
Alternatively, you can text the person using any anonymous texting service that allows you to message anyone via the internet. Some common anonymous texting services include:
Just visit the site, enter the phone number you want to text, write your message, and click on the send button.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked Your Number on iPhone’s iMessage
It is possible to text someone who blocked you on iPhone iMessage. All you need to do is change the caller ID. To change your caller ID,
- Go to Settings on your iPhone
- Open Messages
- Click on Send & Receive
- Next, find You Can Be Reached By iMessage At and click it
- Click on Add another email and type a new email address
- Verify this email address as soon as you can
- Next, go to ‘Start New Conversations from’ and select the new email address you just verified
The trick here is that your iMessage to that number will be sent because only the former email address was blocked, not the newly verified email.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You On Instagram
If someone blocks you on Instagram, you can’t text them through your Instagram account. However, there are a few tricks you could pull.
You can create another Instagram account and text them through the new account. This makes it easier to request that your account be unblocked.
You could ask a friend for access to their Instagram account and message the person who blocked you through that account. Alternatively, reach out to the person through their phone number to ask that your account be unblocked in case there isn’t any bad blood between you both.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on Snapchat
Just like every other social media platform, when someone blocks you on Snapchat, you won’t be able to message them directly through your Snapchat account. There are two tricks you could pull off, though.
Create a new Snapchat account or use a second account (if you have one) to add the person as a friend to chat with them. You can ask them to unblock you through this means.
If you both have a mutual friend, ask the friend to alert him to the issue and ask him to unblock your account. You can also reach out to the person on other social media accounts to appeal to them.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on WhatsApp
There are two ways to approach it,
- Delete and reactivate your WhatsApp account: To text someone who has blocked your number on WhatsApp, you must first delete your account. Make sure you remember the details of your account because it will delete most of your personalized settings. In the settings tab, you will be able to delete account under the account tab. Open WhatsApp and set it up the way you’d normally do. By now you should be able to message anyone because you deleted your account.
- Ask a mutual friend to create a group and add the person: A mutual friend can create a group on WhatsApp and add both you and the person who blocked you from texting them on WhatsApp. This way, you can message that person in the group. With prior arrangements, the creator of the group may leave the group so only you two can send and receive messages.