Are you baffled by the fact that your Airpods won’t turn on? You’re not alone! Many people have experienced this issue with their AirPods, and it can be incredibly frustrating when you rely on them for everyday tasks. I’ve been there too, and let me tell you- it’s no fun!
In this article, I’ll explore why your Airpods may not be turning on. We will uncover what could cause them to stop working in the first place, how to troubleshoot the problem to prevent future issues from occurring, and what steps you should take if these tips don’t work. By the end of this post, you’ll have all the information necessary to get your AirPods back up and running again – without having to buy a new pair! So let’s dive in and figure out why your AirPods aren’t powering up!
So, Why are airpods not turning on at all? 1. Check the battery level of your AirPods and charging case.
2. Make sure that you have placed your AirPods in the charging case correctly.
3. Ensure that both ends of the Lightning cable are securely connected to power source and charging case respectively.
4. Reset your AirPods by pressing and holding the setup button on the back of the charging case for at least 15 seconds until you see an amber light flashing three times, then release it.
5. Try connecting your AirPods with another device such as a laptop or tablet to check if they work properly on other devices too or not?
6. If all else fails, contact Apple Support for further assistance regarding this issue
Read also: can airpods be in the cold?
Why are airpods not turning on at all?
If your Airpods are not turning on at all, it may be due to a drained battery or a hardware issue. Here are 6 troubleshooting tips to try:
1. Check the charging case – Make sure that the light on the front of your charging case is illuminated when you open it. If it isn’t, make sure that your charger is connected and plugged into power correctly.
2. Reset your AirPods – To reset them, press and hold the setup button on the back of the charging case for around 15 seconds until you see an amber light flashing three times in quick succession before returning to white (this indicates that they have been successfully reset).
3. Charge them fully – Connect your AirPods to their charger and let them charge for at least 30 minutes before attempting to turn them on again.
4. Clean out any debris from inside the ports – Use compressed air or a toothpick/Q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol to clean out any dirt or dust from inside both ports (the lightning port and microphone port).
5. Contact Apple Support – If none of these steps work, contact Apple Support for further assistance as this could indicate a hardware issue with either one or both of your AirPods which may require repair/replacement by an authorized technician if still under warranty coverage period .
6. Try another device – Lastly, try connecting with another compatible device such as iPhone or iPad just incase there’s an issue with Bluetooth connectivity between those two devices only
Read also: can airpods be charged wirelessly?
Some other reasons for Airpods not turning On
The first and foremost reason why AirPods may not be turning on is due to low battery. This can easily be checked by placing the AirPods in their charging case, connecting the case to a power source, and checking for a light indicator near the front of the case. If this light isn’t illuminated it usually means that either the case or one of your AirPods has run out of charge. To rectify this simply leave them in their charging station for at least an hour until they are fully charged again.
If you have tried charging your AirPods but still find that they are not turning on, then there could be an issue with your connection between your device and headphones. To check this you can open up Bluetooth settings on whatever device you’re using and make sure that both of your AirPods appear in the list as connected devices. If only one appears or if none appear at all then there could be a problem with pairing them correctly – follow instructions from Apple’s website to try and pair them once more.
Hardware Malfunctioning< br >
Finally, if all other methods fail then it could point to some kind of hardware malfunction inside either one or both of your AirPods. In order to fix this you’ll need to get in touch with Apple Support directly so they can diagnose any issues – depending on whether or not they’re still under warranty will determine what steps need taken next!
Tips to fix AirPods not turning on at all
When your AirPods won’t turn on, there are a few things you can try to get them working again. It may be as simple as charging them up or doing a hard reset of the device. But first, it may help to understand why they won’t turn on in the first place.
Check for Physical Damage
- Examine the charging case and AirPods.
- Make sure both parts of the earphones are firmly attached and not broken.
- Look for any signs of damage that can be preventing power from reaching either part.
Charge Them Up
Read also: Can you use airpods pro without tips?